Thursday, November 15, 2007

Alter Ego



" A friend is someone who lifts us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly".


"DON'T WALK INFRONT OF ME FOR I MAY NOT FOLLOW,
DONT WALK BEHIND ME FOR I MAY NOT LEAD,
WALK BESIDE ME & BE MY FRIEND."

One one the most enduring and beautiful of all human relationships is "FRIENDSHIPS".
Frienships are the quintessence of any relationship and is an intrinsic part of life.

Looking back to those sepia coloured nostalgic moments of my childhood, I see myself regaling with those friends lost to me through the sands of time.Where are they all & what have become of them, is all that's left to ponder in solitude. One fondly recollects those moments not because they are sweet but because they are lost forever to us. Our lives entwine & the vines of friendship is festooned with lovely flowers in all stages of life & when the strength fails one is left to pick up dried forlorn flowers that once bloomed into a thousand hues.
Friend is useless just like spilled milk it has no meaning in life rather it bestows a meaning to life.


"Friends are priceless, treasure them."

No comments: